Saturday, December 6, 2014

Where Did You Go?


This space has been a bit quiet lately. Too quiet. There are a couple of reasons for this, the most obvious being that blogging is hard work! The time to develop good topics and craft a post that doesn't suck takes time and efforttime and effort I've been using elsewhere.

In the real world I work in digital education, developing resources and helping teachers learn and practice integrating technology in their classrooms. Over the past few years education has rushed headlong into the wild world of social media. As a result I've been tweeting, blogging, and generally writing full time in that space. Great fun to be honest, but all this digital content creation put a real crimp in my car-related thinking and blogging.

Well, I'm determined to turn that around. Starting now. Or soon. In the meantime, I've been writing a column as the tech chair of my local PCA region and realized there was no reason not to share those here as well.

(Waits patiently for laughter to die down. This takes around five full minutes)

It's certainly true, virtually anyone who knows me realizes that perhaps only Lancelot Link is less qualified to dispense automotive technical advice.

Perhaps Oddball said it best...


But I've actually learned quite a bit over the years, usually the hard way. And so why not help others learn from my mistakes!

By the way, if you are interested in digital education check out SAS Curriculum Pathways and our attendant social media outlets on Facebook, Twitter (@SASEducator), and our Pathfinders blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment